Healthy Sooners Events
Free Health Screenings & Health Hut
OU employees enrolled in an OU employee BCBS health plan or eligible to enroll in an OU employee BCBS health plan, are invited to discover their health numbers and find out what they mean at their on-campus health screening. Get a free on-campus health screening performed by Catapult Health sponsored by OU HealthySooners and BlueCross BlueShield. Your health screening includes measuring your cholesterol, blood glucose, blood pressure, and body mass composition. You will also have an opportunity to meet one-on-one with a nurse practitioner to review your results and discuss follow-up wellness resources.
Please contact Lindsay Mitchell at email@example.com with any questions.
*Free health screenings are for OU employees enrolled in an OU employee health plan or eligible to enroll in an OU employee health plan, but waived enrollment. Health checks are a preventative service with BCBS and covered at 100%, as shown in the OU BCBS 2015 Plan Guide. OU Student Health Plan does not qualify.
Check out what to expect and FAQs!
Appointments and Schedule
- Clinics are typically from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- There will be very few walk-in appointments available as this event requires fasting. Please schedule your appointment for the appropriate location and day at the following link.
- Reserve your appointment time at www.timeconfirm.com/ou!
NORMAN - ALL BENEFITS-ELIGIBLE* EMPLOYEES; OU Student Health Plan does not qualify
Thursday, April 30th - Zarrow Hall - J.J. Rhyne Community Room
TULSA - ALL BENEFITS-ELIGIBLE* EMPLOYEES; OU Student Health Plan does not qualify
Monday, April 27th - Innovation Commons
OUHSC - ALL BENEFITS-ELIGIBLE* EMPLOYEES; OU Student Health Plan does not qualify
Tuesday, April 28th - College of Nursing - Rm. 232 (Forni Clinic)
On-Campus Flu Clinics
Benefits-eligible employees can take their BlueCross BlueShield insurance card and OU employee photo ID card to one of the on-campus flu clinics to receive their annual flu shot. Please check the link for your campus for more information and flu clinic dates and locations. Questions? Contact Lindsay Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check here for Norman campus dates and locations.
*Norman dates include faculty, staff, and students.
Check here for HSC campus dates and locations.
Check here for Tulsa campus dates and locations.
*Consent forms for HSC and Tulsa clinics are available at the OU College of Pharmacy website.
**HSC and Tulsa dates do not include students, graduate assistants, or teaching assistants.
HealthySooners 5K Fun Run and Mile Walk
2014 5K Fun Run
Check your 5K results for the 2014 HealthySooners 5K Fun Run!
Smile! Fun Run pictures available!
- Haven't gotten your 2014 Fun Run shirt yet? Stop by the Huffman Fitness Center and grab yours!
- Bring TWO cans/non-perishable food items to packet pickup to benefit the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma.
- This is a FREE event for OU students, faculty, staff, retirees, and their families ONLY.
- Scheduled for Saturday, September 27, 2014 at 8 a.m.
- Questions? Contact Lindsay Mitchell at email@example.com.
Voluntary Assumption of Risk and Talent Release 2014 *Included in online registration
Minors Release 2014 **Please complete a minors release form for each minor participating and turn in at packet pick-up.
2013 5K Fun Run
Click Here for Race Results from 2013!