Healthy Sooners Events
Free Health Screenings & Health Hut
OU employees enrolled in an OU employee BCBS health plan or eligible to enroll in an OU employee BCBS health plan, are invited to discover their health numbers and find out what they mean at their on-campus health screening performed by Catapult Health.
- No out-of-pocket cost.
- Meet with a nurse practitioner one-on-one.
- Measurements include: Cholesterol (LDL, HDL, Triglycerides), blood glucose, A1C, blood pressure, abdominal circumference, liver enzymes, height, and weight.
- Easy to understand personalized health report.
- Online scheduler available to reserve your appointment quick and easy.
Please contact Lindsay Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
*Free health screenings are for OU employees enrolled in an OU employee health plan or eligible to enroll in an OU employee health plan, but waived enrollment. Health checks are a preventative service with BCBS and covered at 100%, as shown in the OU BCBS 2015 Plan Guide. OU Student Health Plan does not qualify.
Check out what to expect and FAQs!
Appointments and Schedule
- Clinics are typically from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- There will be very few walk-in appointments available as this event requires fasting. Please schedule your appointment for the appropriate location and day at the following link.
- Reserve your appointment time at www.timeconfirm.com/ou!
NORMAN - ALL BENEFITS-ELIGIBLE* EMPLOYEES; OU Student Health Plan does not qualify
Tue., August 25th - Memorial Union, 900 Asp Ave - 2nd Floor, Heritage Room
Wed., October 28th - Zarrow Hall, 700 Elm Ave - JJ Rhyne Community Room
Tue., December 1st - OCCE Forum, 1704 Asp Ave - Suite B2/B4
TULSA - ALL BENEFITS-ELIGIBLE* EMPLOYEES; OU Student Health Plan does not qualify
Thur., October 29th - Innovation Commons, 4502 E. 41st St.
OUHSC - ALL BENEFITS-ELIGIBLE* EMPLOYEES; OU Student Health Plan does not qualify
Mon., August 24th - Nicholson Tower, 940 NE 13th St - 5th Floor, Conf. Room A
Tue., October 27th - DLB Student Union, 1106 N. Stonewall Ave - 2nd Floor, Room 260
Mon., November 30th - Samis Edu. Center at Children's, 1200 Children's Ave - Level B, Room B3
On-Campus Flu Clinics
Benefits-eligible employees can take their BlueCross BlueShield insurance card and OU employee photo ID card to one of the on-campus flu clinics to receive their annual flu shot. Please check the link for your campus for more information and flu clinic dates and locations. Questions? Contact Lindsay Mitchell at email@example.com.
Check here for Norman campus dates and locations.
*Norman dates include faculty, staff, and students.
Check here for HSC campus dates and locations.
Check here for Tulsa campus dates and locations.
*Consent forms for HSC and Tulsa clinics are available at the OU College of Pharmacy website.
**HSC and Tulsa dates do not include students, graduate assistants, or teaching assistants.
HealthySooners 5K Fun Run and Mile Walk
2015 5K Fun Run - More Info Coming Soon!
Saturday, September 26, 2015 at 8 a.m.
- Minors Release 2015 **Please complete a minors release form for each minor participating and submit at packet pick-up.
- Waiver and Talent Release included with online registration.
- 2015 FAQ
- Bring TWO cans/non-perishable food items to RACE DAY to benefit the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma.
- This is a FREE event for OU students, faculty, staff, retirees, and their families ONLY.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2014 5K Fun Run
Check your 5K results for the 2014 HealthySooners 5K Fun Run!
Smile! Fun Run pictures available!
Scheduled for Saturday, September 27, 2014 at 8 a.m.
2013 5K Fun Run
Click Here for Race Results from 2013!